ST JOHNS BOOKS FREMANTLE
THRILLING DISCOVERIES AT FREMANTLE BOOKSHOP
Packing up would usually be just hard work and not terribly exciting, but St Johns Books staff discovered some gems. These are now available to customers who would like them.
Please Save Them From Storage!
· HEART OF CREATION: John Main’s classic meditation x 36 copies
· IN SURE AND CERTAIN HOPE: most useful resource from Canterbury press for liturgies, prayers, readings and other helps in planning funerals – essential resource x 26 copies
· JOURNEYING THROUGH LENT : Daily reflections BRF – excellent small study book x 24 copies
· LIVING EASTER THROUGH THE YEAR: John Pritchard x 6 copies
A substantial number of other titles in significant quantities – please save these from storage.
CLEARANCE SALE - St Johns Books lease ends 31st December 2021,
last regular open day of Shop 12th December 10.0am-3.00pm
· Heaps of gifts on sale - offers accepted
· Clearance of hundreds of books - offers accepted on most books
· Beautiful Nativity sets - offers accepted- must clear
Shop fittings/card stands/heaps of cards (& holy cards) free.
We start to pack up on Thursday 16th December – we still welcome offers on stock until then and there are heaps of give-aways. Ring our new Phone 0423 640 968 and we will open the shop, even after Sunday 12th December.
Bookshop is in Fremantle, at the rear of Highgate Court which is on the corner of Queen St and High Sts, (next door to Paul Carrols shoes) and across from Walyalup Koort (King’s Square). Come and visit the brand new development – lots to see and great restaurants. Grand opening of Walyalup Koort is on this Sunday afternoon.
Phone 9335 1982 (during shop hours until 16th December) email email@example.com email anytime for immediate response, or new phone contact starting 12th December is 0423 640 968.
St John’s Church Fremantle plans to continue the bookshop ministry as soon as this can be arranged. In the meantime, we will post updates on this website.